Maxtown Medical's unique position in the market place allows the company to use exotic materials in our manufacturing process, such as titanium, and noble non-stick alloys. Along with these materials and custom manufacturing we provide our customers with a variety of designs and patterns.
- Silver Alloy Tips: Non-stick tips have the highest thermal conductibility of all the metals used in manufacturing of bipolar forceps. The non-stick effect is permanently ensured, as the tips are not non-stick plated, but made of solid noble metals. Silver alloy allows the surgeon to complete coagulation procedures without frequently wiping of tips.
- Insulation: Insulated coating meets and exceeds dialetical saftey standards. Custom colors are available for identification for particular surgeon, department, hospital, or surgical center.
- Handle: The ergonomically designed handle provides less fatigue and a well balanced instrument.
- Laser Etching: Provides clear and precise labeling to meet regulatory standards.
- Irrigation Cap: A universal hub connector allows irrigation tubing to be connected easily.
- Hidden Irrigation: Developed to increase line of sight compared to regular irrigation. Can be incorporated into many forcep patterns.